Recruiter at Amazon
Views:7337 Applications:2062 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1645
Amazon - Senior Customer Development Manager (8-12 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The vision of Amazon IN Distribution is to be the preferred supplier of FMCG products for kiranas by using technology to help them earn more profits. As a Customer Development Manager with IN Distribution, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a sales and distribution strategy that will change the way distribution happens in India. You will be the face of the business for our customers (kiranas) and partners (distributors) and at the forefront of delivering the on-ground execution plans. This position will have to manage the sales and distribution operations for a large portfolio of products and deliver on the customer and partner experience metrics for the business.
- Your responsibilities will include defining the sales strategy, establishing business relationships with distribution partners and key accounts and utilize day-to-day interactions to build long-term business opportunity. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about sales and eCommerce challenges.Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for hitting business objectives.
- This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
- Experience in managing channel sales and distribution for FMCG, Retail or B2B Small Business focus required.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred.
- At least 8+ years of experience
- Previous responsibility for strategic business development, product management or product marketing is highly desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.