Recruiter at Amazon
Views:193 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Senior Content Policy Manager - Prime Video Trust & Safety Team (10-16 yrs)
Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, the Prime Video (PV) Trust and Safety (T&S) team is dedicated to ensuring that PV is a safe place for viewers, and creators around the world. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or enforcing worldwide/local policies, the Trust and Safety team is on the front lines of enhancing the PV experience in our ever-evolving digital world and are currently looking for a Senior Content Policy Manager to support our service in India.
Key job responsibilities -
As the Senior Content Policy Manager you will primarily support Prime Video services in India and work on:
- Develop and maintain Prime Video content policies for India
- Scoping, prioritizing and executing various projects and initiatives, ranging from content policy development, implementation and managing critical internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Communicate effective, data-driven recommendations and updates to internal stakeholders in order to influence decisions and outcomes for policy decisions.
- Manage high-profile content escalations and evangelize broader risk mitigation needs with business leaders and internal stakeholders
- Drive cross-Amazon policy initiatives in an inclusive manner that continually seeks to understand and anticipate content-related issues.
- Identify dependencies and risks associated with all policy projects
- Above all, protect and enhance Amazon's customer experience.