Amazon - Senior Cloud Advisor - AWS Professional Services Team (13-20 yrs)
- Would you like to influence cloud-computing adoption by enterprise customers in India? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform in India by engaging with organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting cloud computing? Do you have the business savvy industry experience and the technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider in India?
- At Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), were hiring a Cloud Advisor with a strong Cloud experience to join our AWS Professional Services team and work with our most strategic Customers around the country. Team members possess a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background, knowledge of industry IT trends and are able to leverage this credibility as advisors with Customers, partners and internal AISPL teams.
- We are seeking an action-oriented visionary who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast growing industry. We need someone that will thrive in a fast-paced environment in our Professional Services team. The Cloud Advisor will be the leader on all of Advisory Engagement and will be the key point of contact in the account.
- The ideal candidate will be able to craft a forward-looking strategy while clearly outlining the investment and multi-step go-to-market plan necessary to achieve this strategy across headcount, hiring, training, and tools for the Customer.
- Work closely with Global and Enterprise account teams and business development leadership to drive adoption of Cloud and Service solutions into top accounts.
- Being a change agent for our most strategic Customers.
- Routinely engages with Director, VP and C-level executives, both internally and externally.
- Develop TCO and Value Models to help Customers understand the value and rewards associated with Cloud computing.
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives through enterprise architecture, adoption plans, and technical feasibility plans.
- Remain engaged with Customers ensuring successful transition through their journey of adoption; Serve as the Executive face to the Customer and work with Customer executive leaders through Cloud transformation engagements related to Cloud journey to ensure Customer satisfaction
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal AISPL Service Teams
- Assist with Customer-Facing Cloud Business development Leadership & Support
- Facilitate executive workshops, and Represent AISPL at executive forums. Conduct Cloud Strategy Workshops, Assessments and Develop Customer Cloud Transformation Roadmaps powered by AWS solutions, and services. Lead discovery workshops to understand architecture and service capabilities, requirements, and problem statements of our prospects and Customers.
- Help Amazon develop compelling whitepapers, publications, research and service offerings to provide valuable and compelling Cloud services to the market
- 12 plus years of business development, marketing, pursuit or consulting experience in the technology industry
- Extensive background in IT and or commercial / public sector pursuit management to identify, shape and lead competitive procurement
- Exposure to complex deal management
- Strong gravitas to engage with senior officials, customers, and influencers to drive change
- Excellent communicator who can quickly earn the respect of the team and customers
- Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Must have the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MBA or equivalent degree
- Experience in presenting at public events such as technology conferences, Industry forums, etc.