Amazon - Senior Category Manager (7-12 yrs)
Senior Category Manager
The IN Private Brands team is looking for a customer-obsessed Category Manager to help drive one of the most exciting growth engines for Private Brands at Amazon.in.
In this role, you will lead 1-2 categories end to end - owning the lead to launch cycle for new products/brands under Private Brands along with driving inputs to achieve the desired scale for the category on both Topline and Bottomline .
- Creating a data-driven long-term product and category roadmap for 1-2 categories under Private Brands Program.
- Identifying new product development opportunities to launch products under existing and new brands.
- Developing and bringing to market new products.
- Coordinating product development with vendors, cost negotiations, product packaging etc
- Managing an existing business which is growing exponentially.
- Driving various input metrics to drive business growth.
- Designing and implementing new processes to help scale our business.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate about products, have strong product development, vendor identification, sourcing and cost negotiation skills. S/he should excel in both strategic thinking and tactical execution, as responsibilities range from launching new products/brands to enabling growth of existing portfolio. The candidate should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key client and stakeholders that have resulted in high customer satisfaction.
- Proven experience in developing long-term relationships, and negotiating strategic agreements to ensure constant cost and quality improvements.
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative.
- Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience in project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. MBA/Master's degree is preferred.
- Experience of dealing with Consumer Durables (Large Appliances).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.