Recruiter at Amazon
Views:12410 Applications:3372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1247
Amazon - Senior Category Manager (5-10 yrs)
- The category team in India is looking for a Sr Category Management to own and drive scale-up of categories and critical customer-focused initiatives.
- The person who joins this team must share our passion and commitment for serving customers while also making Amazon a preferred partner.
- S/he must be able to balance thinking big, working with ambiguity while driving speed of experimentation. We are looking for self-starters with strong analytical skills and result-orientation who can make and execute independent, data-driven decisions and work with senior stakeholders across borders, both internally and externally.
- The successful candidate for this critical role will have strengths in independent problem-solving and working around constraints, demonstrate great "voice" and strong writing skills, show strong ownership and persistence, lead a team to deliver org goals, have proven leadership experience in managing projects, and be comfortable with evolving structure in a new space.
- 5+ years of account management, project or program management or buying experience
- Bachelor's/PG degree, or 5+ years of professional or military experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access or SQL
- Experience using data to influence business decisions
- Experience driving internal cross-team collaboration
- Experience with business analysis and P&L management
- We expect the Sr. CM to be a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, with proven execution skills, stakeholder management, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- The candidate must be an effective leader and communicator to be able to work with many internal cross-functional teams.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with good customer and business understanding and demonstrate a high level of ownership, bias for action and customer obsession. Our growth charter has predefined updates cadence with Amazon India leadership and the candidate will be expected to own reports for her mandate with these stakeholders.