Amazon - Senior Category Manager (4-8 yrs)
Amazon.com/Amazon.in strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. This role is a Senior Category Manager role within the India Consumables business.
About the Role :
- Category Managers at Amazon have an end to end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of the category they have been assigned to. They work across partner teams to deliver customer delight by making a vast range of products available to the customer to discover, buy and consume, at the right prices and delivery commitments.
- Category managers anticipate customer needs and incorporate them into the functional road map and will drive a major change or enhancement for customer experience influencing category needs based on their knowledge of competitive trends in the marketplace and other macro environment data.
- The successful candidate for this high impact role will be a self-starter with a passion for independent problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, and have strengths in stakeholder management and negotiations.
Basic Qualifications :
- Work experience is preferred (4- 8 years).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Detail-oriented The position will be based in Amazon's office in Bangalore.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's degree is preferred
- Experience in Consumer-facing sectors such as Retail, FMCG is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.