Recruiter at Amazon
Views:2559 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:371
Amazon - Senior Business Development Manager - Online Marketing Team (6-9 yrs)
- Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
- With its network of over one-million affiliates, the Amazon Associates program is a global leader in online marketing. We attract partners from across the Internet, from large portal players to small niche Web sites. Maximizing these partners fuels our business by expanding Amazon's exposure online to yield incremental revenue and new customers.
- We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to build out our network of partners across key Associate segments. As part of the online marketing team, you will onboard strategic alliances and own key partnerships that drive Amazon's interests with marquee web properties.
- You will efficiently negotiate terms and close deals with premium partners. Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the organization including technology, partner integration, finance and retail category to drive great customer experience for our partners.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate. The role will require expertise both in internal team project management as well as working with leaders at major companies to strengthen partner relations and obsess over customer care.
- Maximizing these partnerships requires identifying new potential within partner segments, developing scalable account management strategies and driving for results for Amazon and our partners.
The right person will:
- Define and execute strategy for ecommerce penetration of potential partners within banking, telecom and social media verticals
- Pitch, onboard and scale new media properties
- Own quarterly revenue growth objectives for partner segments
- Identify new opportunities with existing partner segments by becoming expert in their evolving needs.
- Drive for simplified solutions for partners, including tools to get partners to implement effective integrations (links, display units, etc.)
- Negotiate deal terms with premium partners
- Drive special deal terms with partners, and work with Retail leaders to support strategic Amazon businesses to efficiently maximize associates- promotional activities for Amazon
- The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior communication skills, and be comfortable working independently.
- Candidates must demonstrate a superior track record for creative problem solving, strategic thinking, and success in all phases of business development including prospecting, acquisition, integration and retention of partners.
- Requirements include a minimum of 6-8 years of BD/account management/sales experience in online or software industries with a heavy bias toward web affiliate, social media, online advertising, ecommerce environments.
- Must also be comfortable with web technologies and driving product development to support large partners.