Talent Partner at Amazon
Views:1571 Applications:543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Amazon - Senior Business Development Manager - Ads Business - IIM/FMS/MDI/IIT/NIT/BITS (6-8 yrs)
Amazon is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to help grow its strategic advertising business in India. The BDM will have the opportunity to define and execute the go-to-market strategy for a newly launched, fast-growing advertising business, by identifying the advertiser segments to target, establishing critical internal and partner relationships, and driving adoption of Amazon India's advertising products. He/she will work closely with senior Amazon leadership teams as well as global product organizations to offer the right advertising products to the right advertiser audiences, optimized for the India market. He/she will have a good understanding of the India digital advertising and e-commerce landscape, and be able to drive mutually-beneficial customer and partner relationships to scale the business long-term.
The ideal candidate will have sales background in the digital advertising space with revenue responsibility, proven track record of winning strategic customers/signing strategic partnerships, possess strong communications skills, and have the ability to think strategically and analytically about the business, product, and market opportunities and challenges. He/she should have the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. He/she will have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win!
Key responsibilities are
- Serve as a key member of advertising business development team, helping to drive overall Amazon Advertising strategy and business growth.
- Establish and build strong, profitable, long-term relationships with strategic advertisers. Contribute to the overall growth and profit of Amazon India's business by expanding our partner ecosystem.
- Identify, rationalize, and define target market segments and channel strategy for Amazon India's emerging Advertising business. For each segment and channel, define the business model, product offering, engagement process, and support/operations model to drive advertiser adoption and business revenue growth.
- Build scale into the business development function by collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop joint business plans and upsell opportunities with coherent messaging/positioning for vendors/sellers/partners.
- Act as the advertisers advocate to evangelize for their success working with Amazon India, by partnering with product, account management, support, and global technology teams to drive advertiser success on Amazons advertising platform.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case. Build and execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders to drive mutually beneficial programs.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to increasing adoption customers.
- 7+ years of experience in digital sales, business development, or partner management.
- Demonstrated experience in winning and retaining clients and establishing relationships with media agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
- Should be able to contribute both as an individual contributor and as leader of people.
- Experience in Brand marketing function. Experience working closely with Media Agencies.
- Top Tier educational qualifications (Engineer + MBA)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.