Amazon - Senior Business Development Manager (6-12 yrs)
Senior Business Development Manager, Amazon Live
The IN Creator Success team leads Amazon India's vision of building India's most seductive creator engagement program. As part of our charter, we own building & scaling influencer relationships for traffic generating and on-site content programs like Amazon Influencer Program, Video Shopping Experiences, Amazon Live and #FoundItOnAmazon. With its network of hundreds of thousands of influencers, the Amazon Influencer Program is already a global leader in influencer marketing and a preferred mode of monetization for influencers. The addition of newer content experiences on Amazon increases the opportunities that we have to engage with influencers and enable them to share their unique perspectives with our customers.
As part of the onsite content charter, our team will support acquisition and execution for Amazon Live - a new product-focused streaming video program to produce engaging shoppable live video content. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to drive strategic influencer acquisition and on-going growth management. This role will specifically identify and develop a pipeline of the best creators not using Amazon Live, pitch and sell the Amazon Live program, sign and onboard new creators and continually engage our best creators to drive success and new opportunities. Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, identify an influencer talent pool, manage and organize a pipeline and have a strong track record of developing new business. They are comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in a relatively unstructured environment.
Key job responsibilities:
- Grow adoption of Amazon Live using 1:1 sales and account management tactics
- Identify the best influencers and work to recruit them for Amazon Live
- Create a pipeline of influencers from scratch and convert them into Amazon Live creators
- Educate, onboard and guide influencers to use the Amazon Live platform
- Evangelize strategies that help influencers successfully use Amazon Live and maximize their earnings
- Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve the most effectiveness - collecting influencer feedback is essential in this role
- Track best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations
About the team:
We run one of the largest influencer marketing programs in India, and we own the business end to end while leveraging the technology and scientific wealth of Amazon. This gives us the opportunity to think big, try new things, and pave the way for the industry as a whole.
We serve a diverse population of content creators, and that's a motivating challenge: we serve all influencers, from a small blogger with 50 readers, through Instagram influencers with over 100K followers, and all the way to some of the largest influencers in India with millions of followers. Each of these present specific business challenges and opportunities, and we partner with them to reach millions of customers across the country.
We strive to meet our customers wherever they spend their digital time, we're at the forefront of what's "new" and "cool" on the internet, and that makes our challenges complex and exciting.
We have the resources of a big company and the drive of a startup: we have an entrepreneurial culture and can quickly build new things but also invest in scalable and beautiful solutions.
We can add value for our customers: we have the ability to help facilitate customer shopping decisions for millions of products and services, and we always keep this mission front of mind.
- MBA or equivalent qualification from a premier business school
- 6+ years post-MBA experience in business development, strategic account management or marketing functions
- Exceptional commercial acumen, negotiation skills, relationship building and influencing abilities
- Superior organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
- Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to measure service levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
3+ years experience in business development in ecommerce / B2C technology / OTT or in influencer marketing roles.
Bachelors in design, media, journalism, advertising, film making.
Skilled communicator across both verbal and written communication.
Independent and self-starter with the ability to work with senior leaders across the organization
Strong Excel skills with proficiency in using SQL for data extraction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.