Recruitment Specialist at Amazon
Views:889 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Amazon - Senior Business Analyst - India Finance Team (4-9 yrs)
Job summary :
Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment supporting a core pillar of Amazon's growth? Are you excited about bringing analytics to help the Finance team understand the spending habits of customers?
Amazon India Finance is looking for an insightful, results-oriented business analyst to produce and drive analysis to answer complex business questions. You will directly support our business and finance leaders to help us understand customer behaviour in India.
Successful candidates will demonstrate our leadership principles: a bias for action, deep dive, and attention to detail, ownership and customer-obsession.
Responsibilities include :
- Interfacing with business and finance customers to gather and present data.
- Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Analyzing and solving business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forward-looking opportunities
- Designing new metrics and enhance existing metrics to support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability
- Communicating complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
- This is a tremendous opportunity for business analysts who want to drive and shape the understanding and future trajectory of growth in India. You will have a chance to work not only with our team but also representatives from business teams around the world, to work hard, have fun, and make history.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in Excel
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role-
- Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
- Advanced ability to draw insights from analysis supported by data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and executing presentations of technical and business level data
- Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.