Finance Director at Amazon.com
Views:10232 Applications:1090 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Amazon - Senior Business Analyst (5-7 yrs)
- At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
-The business finance partner will be owning a wide variety of planning and analysis activities. This role acts as a finance/analytics partner to the Leadership team and support the healthy growth and financial sustainability.
- He/she delivers this through detailed financial modelling, driving business initiatives, and identifying/implementing key business indicators. Additional responsibilities include delivering cost and process improvements, performing reviews of forecast vs. actual variances, and communicating with management and peers- business issues and demanding actions.
We're looking for a dynamic and accomplished Sr. Business Analyst who can generate the data and insights that will guide product and program development in a scalable and automated fashion. Data-driven decision making is at the core of Amazon's culture, and your work will have a direct impact on decision making and strategy for Amazon MENA.
Our ideal candidate has a combination of strong technical skills, outstanding business insight and excellent verbal and written communication skills. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the business and technology leaders set up reporting systems for the organization.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports and dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Support deep dive analyses of business problems and formulate conclusions and recommendations to be presented to senior leadership
- Establish reporting standards and engage data engineering to deliver automated solutions, where possible
- Simplify and automate reporting and other data-driven activities; build solutions to have maximum scale and self-service ability by stakeholders
- Setup and execute processes for performing exploratory data analysis to unearth insight or patterns that can be used to drive operational efficiency
- Leverage Amazon infrastructure and tools to improve back-end data sources for increased accuracy and simplicity
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- 5+ yrs of experience in Retail, Ecommerce, Consulting or Services from a finance or analytics background
- Master's or higher degree in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- Advance Knowledge and direct experience using BI reporting tools like Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlikview, Quicksight etc
- Experience in big data concepts with a solid knowledge of SQL, including ability to write complex queries against one or more schemas
- Knowledge and understanding of high-level programming languages like Python is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of various data warehousing methodologies and data modeling concepts
- Deriving business insights from large volumes of data using data mining tools including proficiency in SQL, Databases and other coding mechanisms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.