Marketing Manager at Amazon
Views:3915 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:435
Amazon - Senior Brand Manager - Amazon Advertising (8-14 yrs)
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for all advertisers and agencies. Our portfolio ranges from sponsored (search), display and video ads to insights and reporting. With tailored solutions for all businesses, we offer flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic to help optimize digital strategies.
As or business grows and becomes more complex, it is critical to define benefits of our advertising portfolio and position it effectively. We are looking for a brand manager who will be responsible for managing and enhancing overall Brand equity of Amazon advertising. As part of Amazon Advertising marketing team, you will develop and execute hugely creative and impactful integrated brand messaging and marketing communications. Partner closely with the broader marketing team to develop and share the strategy and vision to bring world class creative thinking to all business and marketing challenges. Bring the voice of the consumer to Amazon advertising brand strategy making a significant impact on our creative marketing messaging. As Brand guardian - You will be responsible for maintaining brand integrity across all marketing initiatives, communications and campaigns.
Job responsibilities -
- Own Brand voice and strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to define and communicate strategic positioning for ad products among existing and potential advertisers
- Shape the core narratives with our advertisers and agencies and bring them to life through content, high-touch events, scaled communication campaigns and other media channels
- Establish Amazon advertising as a thought leader and partner among brand advertisers, media executives and within the digital industry, creating a two-way on-going dialogue in the process
- Act as strategic lead for new feature updates/ go to market strategies and all marketing initiatives
- Build and measure customer obsessed content across channels; such as on-stage keynotes, sales presentations, and blog and website content
- Plan and help execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Use compelling and comprehensive data to measure performance of programs and drive innovation
- Assist in the development of key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall financial performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement.