Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:3727 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Amazon - Senior Benefits Program Manager (10-15 yrs)
Amazon India is seeking an experienced Benefits Program Manager to join our India/global Benefits team. This role will independently design, lead and manage key benefits across different businesses in India and will be part of the India benefits team. The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successfully owning large, complex problems and engaging with cross-functional teams, directly and through influence. This role will primarily support and architect new specialized benefits programs like childcare, commuter etc that cater to the changing needs of the emerging business, and proactively look at industry and country trends to innovate and design benefit programs for the long term.
- Program Design Development: Lead the development of the benefits strategy and vision for emerging units and create buy-in for the benefit program's vision/roadmap with relevant stakeholders. Actively participate and design the right benchmarking studies both in understanding industry trends, as well as in arriving at scalable value-added benefit offerings
- Plan Administration and Compliance: Develop long-term program strategy to meet the long-term needs of the supporting group that aligns to Amazon's total compensation and benefits philosophy. Continuously evolve programs, processes and services to earn and keep employee and business partner trust and to deliver a positive employee experience. Ensure proper contracting, vendor onboarding, budget forecasting/ invoicing setup and administration processes are in place for various programs. This also includes creating and driving benefit communications (in alignment with global and India communications team) and creating awareness with necessary stakeholders including employees.
- Plan Consulting: Drive the development and delivery of material for committees/approval meetings. Develop complex and broad based implementation strategy for communication and change management plans. Make recommendations on plan design, integration/implementation, funding options, and in partnership with Amazon Procurement identify opportunities to reduce program and/or vendor expenses. Provide consultation and SME support for benefit plan issues that arise.
- Influence through data: Ability to influence executives, in partnership with cross functional business leaders, to gain approvals on programs. Look for systematic ways to enhance employee experiences and vendor delivery of services to ensure consistency across the company. Regular review of benefit plan utilization/ performance. Develop metrics and/or surveying mechanisms to collect employee feedback and design solutions to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Master's degree in business, HR or related field.
- 10+ years of management experience with large-scale employee benefit plans, program development and delivery.
- 10+ years of experience with benefits development, administration and governance.
- Deep knowledge of employee benefit plan design including experience in managing child care and commuter benefits along with the associated complexities of plan administration, associated payroll processes, regulatory requirements and benefits program taxability. Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization and influence business leaders.
- Exceptional focus and proven results on delivering excellent employee experiences across plans.
- Deep analytical skills, comfortable working with and communicating large amounts of data findings, and experience establishing and tracking program metrics.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy of discretion through ambiguous circumstances.
- Strong sense of accountability, sound personal judgment and global business acumen.
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Successful record of building operational processes and procedures and continuously improving program efficiencies.
- Proven abilities to maintain cross organizational partnerships.