Recruiter at Amazon
Views:2401 Applications:681 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Amazon - Senior Account Manager - Brand Expansion (5-12 yrs)
Amazon- Senior Account Manager(Brand expansion)
About the Role :
- Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about eCommerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader willing to be a part of the journey which would change the way India buys and sells? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
- The Private Brands team is looking for a Manager, Brand Exp & Growth to help drive one of the most exciting growth engines for Private Brands at Amazon.in.
- The person will be responsible for building & leading the short & long term strategy of the business by leading a team of Brand Development associates who will be helping accelerate growth for third-party sellers. This position's success will be measured by brand success.
- The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, training other stakeholders on systems and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions.
- Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead and create the short to long term strategy for the business
- Understand Private Brands programs and be able to articulate the same to the team & to external audiences.
- Track and audit performance using appropriate metrics.
- Achieve inputs & output targets across seller recruitment, selection & revenue
- Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller's needs at Amazon.
- Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller's organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities for our customers through cross functional collaboration with category teams, sales teams etc.
- Work with top sellers to improve strategic and operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience
- Lead and grow a team of Business Development Associates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.