Recruiter at Amazon
Views:2454 Applications:812 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:328
Amazon - Sales Specialist - Amazon IN Distribution (3-5 yrs)
Sales Specialist : Amazon IN Distribution
Job Description :
- Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
- The vision of Amazon IN Distribution is to be the preferred supplier of FMCG products for kiranas by using technology to help them earn more profits. As a Sales Specialist with IN Distribution, you will have the exciting opportunity to help deliver on a sales and distribution strategy that will change the way distribution happens in India.
- You will be the face of the business for our customers (kiranas) and partners (distributors) and at the forefront converting strategy to on-ground execution plans. This position will have to manage the sales and distribution operations for a large portfolio of products and deliver on the customer and partner experience metrics for the business.
- Working in a dynamic sales environment, you will be responsible for on boarding and soliciting sales from business customers across different geographies. Your responsibilities will include establishing business relationships with distribution partners and key accounts and drive the day-to-day interactions in order to build long-term business opportunity.
- The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to partners and business customers of all sizes.
- To be successful in this role you will have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for hitting business objectives.
- This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Basic Qualification :
- Experience in managing channel sales and distribution for FMCG segment (preferably for Tier 1 brands
- Deep understanding of and passion for Retail and B2B required.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
At least 3-4 years of experience
Preferred qualification :
- Previous responsibility for strategic business development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives highly desirable
- Deep understanding of the Retail and Corporate sales in India with prior interactions with Business customers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.