Amazon - Retention Marketing Manager (5-12 yrs)
Amazon - Retention Marketing Manager
- Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
- Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About the role :
- Interested in building innovative marketing solutions that enable Amazon to connect better with its customers? Are you looking to join a team that is defining CRM from the customer point of view? Are you excited to utilize your deep expertise in direct-to-consumer marketing, marketing automation, or content creation to build communications programs for Amazon's customers and to define the features of new systems that will plan, measure, and deliver our messages to our customers? Then the MBD & Fuse team at Amazon could be the perfect fit for you.
- The Fuse marketing team works across Amazon to bring our consumer service offerings, including Prime, Prime Video, Amazon Music Unlimited, Twitch Prime, Kindle, Alexa, and more, to mobile operators and OEMs globally. We are seeking a talented, motivated Marketing Manager to support Lifecycle Marketing, to manage and execute programs that nurture and drive customer retention of Prime members acquired through off Amazon channels.
- The role will require you to flex both your analytical skills and your creative muscles and building a testing roadmap, and working with key stakeholders to execute this roadmap across a variety of marketing channels including email, push notifications, merchandising, and new direct to consumer marketing channels. The role will require working with local and international teams, managing expectations and dependencies with multiple stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own and execute life cycle marketing strategies and outbound channels including goals, roadmap across channels
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers
- Ownership of outbound channels and marketing programs via these, including conceptualizing, building, executing and analysing retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and optimization
- Liaise with global marketing team members to benchmark, leverage best practices and testing plans
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high-quality documents to leadership
- Stellar problem solving and issue resolution skills with the ability to work effectively across stakeholders while maintaining quality and attention to detail
Basic qualifications :
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing, marketing communications, and/or consumer products and services
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering marketing programs identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage and achieving those KPIs
- Experience managing engagement/retention focused programs across diverse Amazon owned channels, expertise in A/B testing and optimizations
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Strong HTML, verbal and written communication skills
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills earning trust of others
- Think big and rethink how to better serve our customers
Preferred qualifications :
- Demonstrated creativity and judgement to develop solutions based on customer segmentation
- Adept at marketing copywriting and design aesthetics using HTML
- Customer Lifecycle marketing experience (preferred) or partner marketing management experience (please be ready to discuss how your partner marketing experience could translate into B2C results)