Amazon - Regional WFS Manager/Staffing Manager (8-17 yrs)
The Workforce Staffing (WFS) Team is looking for a Staffing Manager. In this multi-purpose leadership role; you will own both engagement and optimization for a defined geography. Creating a collaborative team environment and a strong candidate oriented culture that ensures deliver of efficient, effective, quality driven service to business partners is essential for success.
The Staffing Manager will focus in three key areas:
1) Owning the strategic development and delivery of community engagement plans
2) Executing labor demand plans for multiple sites across the node
3) execution of candidate engagement activities &
4) development of relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to build long term partnerships.
Successful candidates will be a strategic and analytical thinker who can see around corners and demonstrate a passion for process improvement, candidate experience and onboarding process improvement. You will manage an organization of Staffing Team Leads, Coordinators, Administrators, and Ambassadors who thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. Our WFS node teams work flexible schedules, shifts, and areas to include evenings and weekends. We roll up our sleeves, work hard, have fun and make history!
1) Partners with local Site Leadership teams to include but not limited to Operations, Finance, Human Resources, and associated workflow teams to optimize labor requirements
2) Forecast labor demand plans and create scalable staffing strategies to build infrastructure and ensure team resource capabilities meet business demand
3) Evolve and implement labor acquisition strategies inclusive of employee class recommendations, labor pool utilization, talent pool conversion and other channel resources across different Amazon businesses
4) Manage and own cost per hire budgets through oversight of labor acquisition, advertising and other talent acquisition costs within the cluster
5) Manage and build strategies to optimize candidate cycle time, conversion rates and applicant funnel metrics to benchmark
6) Exceed associate experience service levels and KPI's measured by hiring activity results and defect reduction
7) Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of Workforce Staffing performance via Key Performance Indicators
8) Evolve and implement strategies based on consistently changing needs of the business by tracking hiring event schedules and forecasted attendance rates
9) Leads and drives projects, of increasing scale and complexity, and manages programs through completion
10) Sets KPI's benchmarks, metrics, and understands how to prioritize to meet and exceed all business SLAs
Must be able to travel as needed to conduct events in various locations within your designated cluster or assigned geographical area.
1) Bachelor's degree or equivalent
2) Demonstrable leadership in a fast paced, data driven operational environment
3) Knowledge and understanding of best practice recruitment or similar operational processes
4) Experience in the development and management of a geographically dispersed team
5) Able to travel India wide, as appropriate
1) A Master's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Human resources is a plus
2) Strong stakeholder management with a proven ability to consult and influence others
3) Previous recruitment experience overseeing either agency and/or direct hire sourcing models in a high-volume environment
4) Comfortable working at scale in fast paced environment
5) Experience with managing large-scale organizational change
6) Ability to think strategically and translate into operational business plans