Amazon - Regional Manager - Security & Loss Prevention (12-30 yrs)
- This Senior Manager's ultimate success will be measured by how they assist with the development of and driving the implementation of a standardized, cost effective and efficient security and loss prevention programs for the FC- s, Middle Mile and Last Mile network.
- These will be measured by agreed upon objectives and metrics related to key areas such as the level and quality of customer service provided, access control and theft prevention effectiveness, and the protection of our employees and visitors as well as improvements to non-security department related productivity (such as employee retention, business continuity, product and equipment dependability, continuous flow for operations impacted by security systems, etc.)
Basic Responsibilities/ Qualifications
- Implement performance of data center security standards, policies and practices; manage the daily operations of the vendors providing services including security, life-safety systems, training and risk assessment; conduct investigations of Code of Conduct and other violations as needed.
- Collaborate with internal groups (DC Engineering, DC Operations, etc.) and outside groups (Vendors, Emergency Services, etc.) as they relate to daily operations.
- Develop security plans for on-site special events and other unique security situations to assure proper access control and evacuation procedures are followed.
- Perform data analysis and create benchmarking to support risk assessments and threat identification.
- Partner with Data Center Engineering and other business units to identify safety and security deficiencies, and develop customized policies and procedures to gain compliance with regulations internal and external.
- Solid communication skill set (decision making, confrontation management, commitment, coaching the team).
- Fluent English verbal and written proficiency.
- BA/BS degree
- Extensive experience in corporate security and workplace safety.
- Experience designing and implementing investigative tactics including interviewing and documentation.
- Considerable knowledge of laws and practices of investigations and workplace safety.
- Considerable knowledge of current security technology including access control, CCTV, identification and special applications.
- High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
- Must exhibit excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.