HR at Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1747 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Amazon - Recruiting Manager (7-18 yrs)
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer focus company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid business growth? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented data driven recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact? We want you on our team!
This Sourcing Manager (tech) role will be responsible for working closely with various business stakeholders to define the sourcing strategy, generate high caliber talents and close top candidates; all within a fast-moving and super dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Lead a team of tech sourcing recruiters to ensure that the team is able to meet their sourcing goals of volume, speed and quality
- Work closely with recruiting partners to deeply understand organization structure, responsibilities, strengths/weaknesses and key business drivers. Utilize this information to develop most effective recruiting strategies
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management, gauging chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role. Meanwhile, manage to ensure all sourcing channels are sufficiently utilized, including but not limited to employee referrals, career portals, events, job fairs, etc.
- Consult on ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer. Also, articulated in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process
- Manage well on all the data associated with the sourcing process. Possess data-driven thinking and systematic approaches in achieving the operation excellence
- Emphasis on continuous improvement, as such it is expected that you will spend time to ensure ongoing education of sourcers on "best practices" in sourcing processes and better utilization of tools and resources available
- Implement the recruitment tools/systems in region through active collaboration with global contacts
Basic qualifications :
- Bachelor or above degree
- 7+ years recruiting experience, working in a medium to high volume, high hiring-bar environment
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
Preferred qualifications :
- Desire to work in a dynamic, aggressively growing environment, and self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Ability to execute sourcing strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing and building candidate pools via passive sourcing
- Passion to embrace new technology and automation to optimize overall recruiting process
- Experience in BPO industry, familiar with High-Volume Hiring and manage complexity
- Hands-on experience in managing and leading a team of recruiters