Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:3580 Applications:1370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Amazon - Recruiter (8-16 yrs)
- Understand the Amazon candidate profile and are able to apply multiple sourcing methodologies for the client teams and roles.
- Using data, funnel metrics, and domain expertise in at least one area, able to accurately identify, engage, and assess candidates at all levels. Determine candidate fit for difficult, multiple-team requisitions for which sourcing strategies may be partially defined.
- Develop effective, long-term client-team and/or candidate relationships to build prospective networks, garnering positive feedback.
- Experiments different methodologies to engage candidate groups; able to develop effective, long-term client-team and/or candidate relationships to build prospective networks, garnering positive feedback.
- Uses external talent pipeline and trend data to engage Client recruiters and/or client teams to have productive discussions about sourcing opportunities and hiring process improvements.
- Help on-board, train, and develop team members.
- Drive positive candidate experiences by influencing client teams to follow sourcing best practices, such as effective job descriptions, messaging, and clear value propositions, and providing excellent experiences directly to the candidate.
- Educate hiring managers and interviewers on sourcing methodologies, improving their hiring effectiveness and metrics.
- Identify and build partnerships with client teams who may be better suited to hire a specific candidate.
- Own or set and contribute to sourcing strategies that increase the volume of leads for client teams referral drives, networking events, competitor lay-off/redundancy, open-source communities, etc..
- Monitors external talent pipeline and trends (e.g., competition, costs, productivity, and retention).
- Own one or more recruiting programs, partnering with client teams, which improve candidate engagement
- Deliver reporting and/or are able to present to stakeholders, on candidate slates, competitor intelligence and analysis
- Adhere to timelines and minimize disruption to client teams. You proactively mitigate risks (missing pipeline goals, candidate pre-closing, candidate experience, missing SLAs, etc.).
- Accelerate progress by driving crisp and timely decisions, clearing blockers and escalating appropriately.
- Bachelor's/PG Degree in any stream of specialization
- 8-10 years experience in technology recruiting
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office