Recruiter at Amazon
Views:5555 Applications:1608 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:301
Amazon - Quality Manager - Amazon Customer Excellence Systems - India Transportation (5-12 yrs)
Quality Manager India Transportation
Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of Quality Manager ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence Systems) for India Transportation Last mile Operations. This position requires a candidate with the proven abilities to build a quality organization, drive process improvements and maintain impeccable quality levels in the face of explosive growth.
As a quality manager, you will:
- Act as the customer obsessed champion for all leading and trailing customer experience and process quality metrics with last mile operations leadership.
- Drive creation of quality initiatives, process changes, and other Change/Six Sigma initiatives to enable their functional area to meet and exceed business plans.
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Support process improvements, best practice sharing, and standardization across all Amazon Logistics processes using Lean principles.
- Provide metrics inputs that support compliance of standard work and that drives improvements in cost and quality.
This role calls for an individual who understands all aspects of performance which impacts both internal and external customer experience. The individual will determine, then drive, any initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision making skills to create long term sustainable process paths to improve customer experience.
The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and loves working with data, understand operational processes and would be able to design and define progress paths. He / She will have excellent analytical skills.
Completed Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Logistics, or similar field from an accredited university Experience deploying transformational improvements and familiarity with CI concepts of lean, variation reduction and six sigma methodologies 5+ years of relevant work experience
Completed Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Operations Research or similar field from preferably a top-tier Business School. Project management experience that shows how to organize, find solutions and follow through to a successful conclusion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.