Recruiter at Amazon
Views:2396 Applications:777 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Amazon - Program Manager - Training - Transportation Vertical (7-14 yrs)
Amazon's Transportation department is seeking a Training Program manager who can manage various projects end-to-end in the LM training dept.
- Amazon is looking a learning professional who has the ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyze issues and influence solutions/outcomes. We are also looking for a team player who not only leverages his/her own team to respond effectively to a variety of training scenarios, but is able to work closely with cross functional teams to effectively prioritize and deploy training programs based on customer need - from training processes at scale to ongoing leader development. As a Program Manager, you will use a combination of outstanding leadership, thought clarity, analytical skills, cross-functional partnership, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of our customers.
- This individual must be self-driven and have the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders, both face to face and across geographies. You will need to thrive and deliver results in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
Basic qualifications :
- Excellent verbal and written communicator; experience in engaging multiple stakeholders.
- Managed and developed a team, and achieved collective success
- Data skills and the ability to understand how Learning's activities and responsibilities play into the metrics that drive team success
- The ability to work in fast-paced ambiguous environments, adapting quickly to changing circumstances, processes and priorities
- Experience in a technical training role; and experience using Training Needs Analysis process; assessing performance gaps, analyzing learning needs, designing and developing customer-centric solutions, and evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Full proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in change management and process improvement activities, designing scalable solutions and implementing quickly.
- Familiar with instructional design principles
- Experience as an HR or L&D Business partner for an Operations focused organization.
- Ability to influence leaders at all levels to understand their role in employee development and help build their skills.
- Master's degree in related discipline: Human Resources, Instructional Design, Organizational Psychology, Adult Education, etc.