Recruiter at Amazon
Views:37776 Applications:2966 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1346
Amazon - Program Manager - Supply Chain Management (3-7 yrs)
Amazon India Supply Chain is seeking a highly motivated individual to identify and develop game-changing fulfillment & transportation solutions for the profile of Program Manager for its Capacity planning team. This role is a part of the centralized supply chain planning function at Amazon India. The role is very much like an internal consulting role where the incumbent will drive large high impact projects in supply chain. If you want to work for a great company and have the opportunity to delight our customers, then join us in making Amazon history!
As a program manager, you will:
- Define, design, launch and manage fulfillment & transportation related programs in India.
- Gather requirements and conceptualize a network capacity solution and new supply chain model to solve a business problem.
- Make optimal trade-offs between schedule, resources, and scope, and applies advanced technical and business knowledge to address major risks, challenges, and obstacles.
- Work with key stake holders across various functions to define and launch a program.
- Program-manage technical integration with amazon systems across retail, merchant, fulfillment operations, transportation operations and finance technologies and setup end-to-end operational, accounting, financial, taxation requirements, performance measurement and customer satisfaction related processes.
- Launch and expand the program as per Amazon's requirements while being responsible for all customer and merchant satisfaction, performance, compliance, accounting and financial related metrics.
This role calls for an individual who can own all aspects of how network capacity impacts customer experience, shipper experience and operator experience; manage performance and measure, determine, then drive, any initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision making skills to balance customer experience with financial impact. This position offers a broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within Amazon.
The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and excels at dealing with ambiguity and design and define programs with little information. He / She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects including communication across all levels and teams in the organization: senior leaders, technical teams, finance, fulfillment, and business leaders.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Logistics, or similar field from an accredited university
- 3+ years- relevant work experience in a top tier company driving programs or projects OR 2+ years of Amazon experience
- Project management experience-how to organize, find solutions and follow through to a successful conclusion
- Strong business acumen (understands how to calculate high-level ROI and partner with finance to complete a cost-benefit analysis)
- Highly proficient in written and oral communications; able to produce concise, relevant, strategically-driven documents and presentations to leaders.
- Completed Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Operations Research or similar field from an accredited university.
- Analytical and be able to justify decisions and approaches with data
- Able to deal with a high degree of ambiguity
- Able to take a complex problem and break it down to smaller digestible chunks
- Able to define a logical and step by step approach to achieving a lofty goal
- Comfortable with processes and process design/analysis
- Have the ability to influence without authority and do so by using data and facts
- Able to deal with varied stakeholders and earn their trust.
- Mature and able to function independently with limited guidance
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.