Amazon - Program Manager - Small Biz Lending (5-10 yrs)
Amazon Business combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits tailored to business buyers. Amazon Business provides easy access to hundreds of millions of products - everything from IT and lab equipment to education and food service supplies - as well as business-only selection and pricing. Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions that enable business customers find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions.
Key Responsibilities :
- This role is to serve as the Program Manager for the credit portfolio for Amazon Business Payments. We expect thousands of business buyers who we need to credit assess and manage a growing portfolio of receivables. In this role, the candidate will assist the credit product team build credit policies and automated decisioning and monitoring systems as well as manually review and make credit decisions based on the customer's financials and credit worthiness. This candidate is also responsible for managing the portfolio from a risk perspective to drive spend while staying within a target loss rate.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong portfolio management skills, able to participate actively in contributing to continuous improvement initiatives, highly analytical, resourceful, Customer-focused and team oriented, with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years- experience in portfolio management, program management.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements.
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
- Experience in underwriting, credit analysis for financial services, banks, or fintech companies.