Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4693 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Amazon - Program Manager/Senior Program Manager - Marketplace Compliance & Internal Audit (4-8 yrs)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is looking for a passionate, innovative Senior Program Manager to drive marketplace compliance and internal audit programs that spans the entire business. FBA is globally a highly visible and strategic initiative within Amazon. The FBA team partners with Amazon fulfillment centers to create a seamless experience for sellers to leverage our world-class facilities around Ordering, Fulfillment, Transportation and Customer Service. Enabling seller success allows us to provide Amazon customers with unparalleled selection and pricing. FBA is a win for sellers and a win for customers.
This is an opportunity for you to advance your leadership skills and work with stakeholder spanning the entire organization from Legal, Government Relations (GR), Public Relations (PR), Tax, Finance and Sales. The Senior Program Manager will lead programs in the area of Tax, Legal compliance activities related spanning Seller onboarding, Customer order fulfillment and post order financial reporting.
- Set up audit processes/mechanisms across all work streams spanning the entire FBA business
- Own compliance of Amazon marketplace business by working closely with Tax, Legal, GR teams
- Make representations to the regulatory bodies in the Government of India jointly with tax, legal & GR teams on ecommerce specific policies and provide a business perspective authorities
- Vendor management of 3rd party service providers (Chartered Accountants, Tax consultants, etc ) pan India to support business expansion plans, strategic cross functional CX improvement initiatives
- Drive process and operations excellence in the area of vendor management, contract management, review mechanism
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and making visible impact with stakeholders which include sales, category business development, tax, legal, GR, PR, finance teams
- The ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across Amazon's cross-matrix organization is critical to the success of this role
- Possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
The scope of the role includes the following areas:
- Manage multiple medium to large initiatives related to compliance in the FBA team working with multiple stakeholders across Finance, Tax, Legal, Sales & BD, PR & GR
- Proactively identify the existing process gaps and come up with programs/processes to bridge these gaps
- Come up with innovative programs on areas where the business is blocked due to regulatory issues and scale them with stakeholders
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall compliance performance of the organization.
Vendor Management/Product Management
- Work with Product Management team to improve SX on areas of seller APoB, PPoB registrations.
- Vendor management of 3rd party service providers (Chartered Accountants, Tax consultants, etc.) pan India to support business expansion plans, strategic cross functional CX improvement initiatives.
- Negotiation of service provider rates; Set up contract management process and ensure compliance around vendor management
Industry Specific Knowledge:
- Have general knowledge of e-commerce, industry standards, regulations, and the current business trends.
- Basic Qualifications
- MBA with 4-5 years of relevant experience in the area of process audit, audit consulting
- Detailed understanding of compliance and its implications on business
- Demonstrated ability to understand process gaps and fixed them through improvement initiatives
- Experience in Logistics, e-commerce industry driving compliance to order fulfillment
- Experience in database management along with proficiency in SQL and Access is a plus