Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3111 Applications:699 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Amazon - Program Manager - ReCommerce Team (2-5 yrs)
Amazon India is looking for a passionate, innovative Program Manager to manage and scale their ReCommerce Program. ReCommerce business objective is to a) improve value recovery for sellers in the supply chain of non-new products and b) achieve fast processing and outflows to keep a clean sheet on inventory health, reduce obsolescence costs and redundant investments in storage capacity.
As Program Manager, you will be responsible to identify and establish new initiatives to optimize value recovery of returned inventory of our Sellers. You are required to analyze return inventory conditions and scale value recovery channels such liquidation, leveraging both internal and external partners. As a key member of the team, you will directly influence business decisions including customer experience, business model, pricing, and long term vision. You will define and build our longer term approach in establishing Liquidation as best-in-class value recovery service for our Sellers. You will have a strong operational and controllership mindset as we continue our mission. Above all, we expect program managers to be single threaded owners for their initiatives. This is a high ownership position where you directly control your destiny.
Key job responsibilities
The scope of Program Manager consists the following areas:-
1. Manage multiple medium to large initiatives in the ReCommerce domain working with multiple stakeholders across Category management, Supply Chain operations, Product Development, Sellers, Finance, Legal, Tax and vendors.
2. Clarify and drive short-term project priorities and commitments, as well as establish and maintain clear chains of project management and accountability.
3. Develop new initiatives that drive growth and adoption and solve customer and industry needs and work cross-functionally to implement them
4. Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall financial performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement to reduce cost and improve quality.
5. Must be able to effectively communicate strategies / plans (both written in narrative form and in verbal presentations) to VP/Director level management. This leader must also have experience influencing and working with a wide variety of stakeholders in a cross-matrix environment.
1. Work with software development teams to aid in prioritizing monthly product feature backlog.
2. Work with Product Management teams to define business requirements for new features.
Earn Trust, Dive Deep, Customer Obsession, Think Big, Have backbone Disagree and Commit, Invent and Simplify, Deliver Result
Basic qualifications :
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
1. Reverse Logistics background is preferable but not mandatory.
1. Having sound business judgment with proven ability to influence others without authority, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
2. An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently, ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.