Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:10584 Applications:1266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:690
Amazon - Program Manager - ReCommerce (2-5 yrs)
Amazon India is looking for a passionate, innovative Program Manager to manage and scale their FBA ReCommerce Program. FBA ReCommerce business objective is to a) improve value recovery for sellers (reducing a cost for Amazon) in the supply chain of non-new products and b) achieve fast processing and outflows to keep a clean sheet on inventory health, reduce obsolescence costs and redundant investments in storage capacity.
As Program Manager, you will be responsible to identify and establish new initiatives to optimize value recovery of returned inventory of our Sellers. You are required to analyze return inventory conditions and develop value addition channels such as repairs and refurbishment, leveraging both internal and external partners. As a key member of the team, you will directly influence business decisions including customer experience, business model, pricing, and long-term vision. You will define and build our longer-term approach in establishing FBA ReCommerce as best-in-class value recovery service for our Sellers. You will have a strong operational and controllership mindset as we continue our mission. Above all, we expect program managers to be single threaded owners for their initiatives. This is a high ownership position where you directly control your destiny.
The scope of Program Manager consists the following areas:-
- Manage multiple medium to large initiatives in the ReCommerce domain working with multiple stakeholders across Category management, Supply Chain Operations, Transportation, Product Development, Finance, Legal and Tax.
- Clarify and drive short-term project priorities and commitments, as well as establish and maintain clear chains of project management and accountability.
- Develop new initiatives that drive growth and adoption and solve customer and industry needs and work cross-functionally to implement them
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall financial performance and provide a foundation for continuous improvement to reduce cost and improve quality.
- Must be able to effectively communicate strategies/plans (both written in narrative form and in verbal presentations) to SVP level management. This leader must also have experience influencing and working with a wide variety of stakeholders in a cross-matrix environment.
- Responsible for identifying and building relationships with multiple external vendors/service providers to scale ReCommerce value recovery capabilities.
- Communicate to internal and external stakeholders what is impacting partner performance
- Be curious about what new areas of repairs/refurbishment Amazon can enter into
- Monitor the competitive and changing landscape to help inform strategic planning
- Work with software development teams to aid in prioritizing monthly product feature backlog.
- Work with Product Management teams to define business requirements for new features.
Industry Specific Knowledge:
- Have general knowledge of e-commerce, industry standards, regulations, and the current business trends.
- Have general knowledge of competitive offerings in terms of features and price
- Have experience working in Reverse logistics space
- At least 4+ years of experience in a top tier company driving programs or projects.
- Reverse Logistics background is preferable but not mandatory. We hire for core skills, not specializations.
- Demonstrated success; Organizational goal achievement in previous roles.
- Having sound business judgment with proven ability to influence others without authority, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
- You should have the ability to take ownership, serving as a centralized advocate across multiple teams to identify, prioritize and execute strategic initiatives.
- Ability to develop and sell bold and innovative ideas into a large matrix organization with the use of data and metrics, not PowerPoint decks.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently, ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
- You should be adaptable and action-oriented, focused on quickly gaining enough context to enable informed decision-making
- You should have strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize.
- You should be able to deal with varied stakeholders and earn their trust.