Recruiter at Amazon
Views:1383 Applications:469 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Amazon - Program Manager - Key Seller Success Programs (3-5 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for scaling key seller success programs. We are looking for Program Manager who shares Amazon's passion for the customer-someone who understands the importance of compelling delivery programs in creating an overall seller experience. He/She will be working on multiple projects to drive seller success through Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA). FBA is an Amazon service for our third party sellers worldwide which enable seller success with the speed to delivery. This is a high impact role where the candidate will drive program initiatives that impact multiple business functions and enhance seller experience.
Key job responsibilities :
- Create and own program roadmap to scale FBA launches and drive seller success and speed through FBA
- Work closely with Product managers to drive product enhancements and onboarding experience.
- Drive Prime adoption by working closely with multiple stakeholders including marketing, sales channels, seller partner networks, compliance, account management and category teams.
- Define close loop processes for problems that do not have obvious solutions; scale with the business' growth in volume and complexity. You will also need to continuously iterate to improve already launched programs and processes.
- Review and monitor performance of key partners to manage their performance
To be successful in this role, you need to have superior collaboration skills, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence stakeholders. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate. The candidate should be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
This position is based out of Bangalore, India
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, programs initiatives and evaluate outcomes.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA/Master's degree from reputed institute
- Prior experience of working in ecommerce domain
- Ability to deal with a high degree of ambiguity
- Experience effectively managing cross functional teams and resources that do not have a direct reporting relationship
- Fluency with SQL