Recruiter at Amazon
Views:2141 Applications:617 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Amazon - Program Manager - Furniture (4-6 yrs)
We are seeking a customer-obsessed professional to drive this critical and high visibility role in Large items (Heavy & Bulky) category of India e-commerce business. The person will be the face of customer experience for this important category in India. The person will drive critical customer experience initiative programs. The person will drive data based decisions, and drive execution and work seamlessly with multiple product and business teams.
- Own Customer experience for IN H&B category across multiple customer journeys
- Come up with customer backwards requirements for products that help our selling partners scale their business
- Work with business intelligence to design and develop weekly tracking mechanisms and enhance tools and mechanisms.
- A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 5+ years experience managing cross-functional programs/products that are customer-facing and delivered measurable results within a large organisation.
- Deep understanding of product and program management with 4-6 yrs of experience in a fast paced environment taking a product through its complete lifecycle and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
- Demonstrated ability to solve ambiguous problems and business challenges by analyzing and modelling data
- Passionate about customers and solving even the minor issues of theirs
- Team working skills and willingness to roll up sleeves.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- Ability to work with teams remotely with effective influence.
- Customer-facing B2C program/product experience
- Working with tech/product team to drive CX facing critical initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.