Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:9073 Applications:986 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:368
Amazon - Program Manager - Fulfillment by Amazon (2-3 yrs)
Amazon - Program Manager(FBA)
Amazon.com's Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) team is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager to help manage daily operational aspects supporting both our Merchant and Customer experience. Our teams- the objective is to provide the capability for merchants to obtain the benefit of Fulfillment by Amazon, including all the superior performance of receive, store, pick, pack, ship, transportation, and customer service. FBA is a highly visible and strategic program within Amazon. This is a chance to work in an innovative team, participating in operational excellence, system support, process and design that span the entire company. Come help build a world-class product with the amazon.com's customer-centric focus applied to the Merchant experience. The selected candidate should be willing to relocate based on the business need.
The work location would be Ahmedabad
- Cooperate with FC functions from inbound through outbound for FBA products daily execution and basic metrics management
- Investigate and address root cause resolution for FBA Merchant and Customer Issues
- Identify and implement projects to enhance FBA operation in FC, through system process optimization and new feature/process implementation
- Engage with multiple stakeholders for network-wide program implementation
- At least 2-3 years experience in production, warehouse management related functions.
- The ability for data gathering and analyzing skill, clear logic to address root cause and solution
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- A bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity. Can work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations, with good cooperation with other functions.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge and some exposure to SQL
Preferred Qualifications - Bachelor's degree in an engineering related field is a plus