Manager - Program Management at Amazon
Views:2394 Applications:758 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Amazon - Program Manager - Display Advertising - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-8 yrs)
Program Manager - Display Advertising
Job Description :
- Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach customers on Amazon.in, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high-quality sites across the web, and on millions of mobile and tablet devices. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and work backward, including in advertising.
- If you are obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them - then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
About role :
- We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated account expert to help scale our growing advertising business.
- You will work with the sales team and other Amazon business partners to manage media campaigns, ensure strong campaign performance and deliver a positive return on investment for our emerging and growing advertisers.
- You should be passionate about understanding business drivers for performance, the range of Amazon products available to our advertisers, and engaging with internal and external partners to deliver on these.
- You play a key role in the account team, growing the business by being the customer expert, developing brand plans inclusive of media plans and audience recommendations.
- You possess the strong analytical ability and will develop deep expertise in Amazon's products and proprietary metrics to build winning campaigns and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers' needs.
- You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions.
- This is a client-facing role that is also responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth.
- You will deliver consultative solutions for our partners, earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful on Amazon.
- Become an expert on Amazon advertising solutions and the role creatives play to impact short term performance & long term brand identity
- Develop programs to manage annual brand plans and streamline advertiser facing communication
- Develop mechanisms to manage advertiser quality, process and insight sharing at scale
- Analyze creative/campaign performance against key elements to generate insights for internal team & advertisers
- Consult and educate advertisers with insights and solutions to achieve greater results on Amazon
- Strong project management skills to impact process improvements
- Lead dedicated programs to scale creative products launch and adoption
- Work cross-functionally with business, product and other Amazon partners to drive value and increase advertiser satisfaction
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 4+ years of experience in account management, pre-sales program management or digital marketing
- Strong project/program management skills to drive process improvements and develop consistency in the services offered
- Excellent data driven storytelling skills - you create and deliver compelling presentations
- Analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- MBA from one of the Tier-1 B-schools
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with retail environment or knowledge of digital media systems
- Ability to contribute to process improvement, inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Has the vision and stamina to see long term changes through and drive change management in the ecosystem
- Experience of working in large interconnected/interdependant teams