Amazon - Program Manager - Customer Trust & Partner Support - Content Management Team (3-5 yrs)
Program Manager - CTPS
Job summary :
- Are you passionate about improving the customer experience? Do you like to dive deep to understand how customer-centric solutions drive measurable results? Does coordinating projects across teams and countries sound exciting to you? If so, the Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) Content Management Team is looking for a Program Manager to manage projects that improve the experience for our third-party selling partners globally.
- Third-party selling partners represent significant value to Amazon online retail customers, and CTPS Content Management helps drive success for these selling partners through a combination of people, processes, and services. We are a primary interface between selling partners and Amazon by direct interaction between our associates and selling partners, by building communication and tools that selling partners use to receive help, and by driving cross-functional initiatives to improve the selling partner experience. Additionally, we possess a wealth of data regarding the reasons sellers contact us for help, and we use this information to identify and drive improvements to our selling partner solutions across the Company.
- As a Program Manager for CTPS Content Management, you will be responsible for coordinating with multiple product owners to ensure that their projects and launches will provide a positive selling partner experience and that selling partners and support associates are prepared to maximize the benefits of those changes. You will also identify and drive initiatives to improve the selling partner experience, and will measure and own the business results.
- In this role, you will collaborate with numerous operational and software development teams both inside and outside CTPS to identify, define, and specify solutions that create the conditions for selling partner success. You will build collaborative relationships with these partners, working closely with them to create and execute a thriving project roadmap. You will also prepare and present regular program updates to senior management.
Key job responsibilities :
- Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels, and are able to define and deliver solutions.
- Build cross-functional partnerships and influence stakeholders across the organization to act without having a direct reporting relationship.
- Triage projects from various lines of business within Amazon by applying the right prioritization criteria.
- Navigate through competing priorities to identify the right projects to prioritize and execute.
- Plan and report capacity of scrum teams to maximize resource utilization during sprints.
- Establish and maintain regular lines of communication with upstream stakeholders to gain visibility to incoming project volumes.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, program risks, and provide escalation management, to balance business needs versus technical constraints.
- Create, maintain, and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas, and have the stakeholder success firmly in your focus.
- Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy details. Respond with urgency to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
Basic qualifications :
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- A Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 6+ years of program/project management experience.
- 2+ years of experience of working with cross-functional teams, both technical and non-technical, across a global organization.
- Technical expertise with Agile (APM) tool sets (Jira, Adobe Workfront) etc. and ability to work in an Agile environment and administer scrum methodology.
- Strong written and verbal communication, in addition to strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience developing operational processes and process improvement.
- Program or project management certification.
- Great project management skills with experience in influencing others outside of direct line of reporting.
- Ability to identify operational efficiency opportunities and providing solutions.
- Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.
- Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting systems using automation tools.
- Exposure to data mining tools like SQL, SAS, SPSS, R etc. is an added advantage.