Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:6961 Applications:1439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Amazon - Program Manager - Customer Experience (3-5 yrs)
The Customer Experience Manager, CS will be a critical member of the India Customer Experience team partnering to develop and deliver world class products and services. The CX team works relentlessly to scope and develop solutions to support new areas of business and special Customer Service requirements including their lifecycle management. It requires a strategic partner to continuously drive and deliver customer centric solutions to complex business opportunities. In addition, they enjoy and excel at diving into data to identify root causes, derive patterns, and determine long-term solutions that ensure superior customer experience.
Role description :
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer and Customer Service during all business engagements to ensure a consistent high-bar of excellence.
- Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Customer Support experience end-to-end.
- Manage all key aspects of the Customer Service and how it pertains to business start-ups and their lifecycle management.
- Deliver product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for self-service
- Collaborate with other worldwide CS, business teams, product managers and technical teams to continuously innovate and redesign programs to better serve our customers.
- Define, prioritize and plan the Projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within Amazon's Customer Service (CS).
- Schedule and secure the resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
- Monitor the Projects overall progress: anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Identify and manage stakeholder groups, and provide regular operational metrics and business reports to those groups.
- Act as a knowledgeable resource in CS Operations, sharing best practices in project management.
- End to end responsibility for the execution and success of all projects.
Basic qualifications :
- Analytical thinker with a proven ability to probe, question and get - under the hood of established business operations and processes.
- Expert in building and establishing relationships across all levels both within and external to the organization.
- Ability to influence and manage both peer-level and senior stakeholders
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions.
- Can act decisively, promptly and confidently.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
- A Big thinker who can look outside the box for solutions but can probe and consider all the facts and details, while still staying aligned with the long term plans and goals
- Think and act both strategically and tactically
- Degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, finance, or related field; Demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups