Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4581 Applications:720 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Amazon - Program Manager - Customer Excellence - Amazon Vision Operations Center (2-7 yrs)
About the Team
Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC) seeks to complement vision based automation solutions by providing remote human support for the tasks which require higher cognitive ability and cannot be processed through automation. The team also supports development of new vision automation technologies and business cases through job annotation and labeling.
ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) is Amazon's operating system of process excellence and culture of continuous improvement. As an ACES Program Manager, the focus will be on continuously improving processes and mechanisms by driving high impact improvement projects as well as daily process improvement activities.
- Design and implement standardized work for AVOC processes and also to address challenges pertaining to key performance indicators across all sites.
- Support site leadership in strategic planning. Deliver data and analysis to help prioritize projects and initiatives.
- Own and manage the Gemba quality system, which includes (but is not limited to) weekly Gemba walks, Fix-It meetings, action item tracking and monitoring.
- Coach and mentor site staff to understand and carry out components of a continuous improvement program.
- Lead data collection, time studies, and other data analysis as part of continuous process improvement efforts.
- Oversee pipeline and ongoing docket of process improvement projects.
- Coach project resources on relevant tools and methods for discovering and implementing process improvements.
- Graduate in any discipline
- 2+ years of work experience in lean six sigma process improvement initiatives and project management
- Strong facilitation, communication & presentation skills
- Exposure to analytical problem solving as a part of work initiatives
- Ability to perform simple data mining through SQL
- Degree in engineering, statistics or business administration
- Black belt / green belt in lean six sigma
- PMP or other project management certification
- Statistical analysis experience using Minitab, R or other packages
- Exposure to data modelling or data science as a part of work initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.