Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3327 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Amazon - Program Manager - Creative Services - Amazon Media Group (5-8 yrs)
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach customers on Amazon.in, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of mobile and tablet devices. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and work backwards, including in advertising.
If you- re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them - then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
We are looking for a program manager who is hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and strong at aligning and engaging with multiple stakeholders to help scale our growing IN Advertising program. You will work with advertisers, account managers and designers to establish processes and mechanisms to continuously improve the quality of creatives, videos and Ad copy. You will work on standardizing our design service offerings, training multiple stakeholders and develop tracking and measurement systems to ensure we create highly engaging and relevant marketing assets on behalf of advertisers. You will work with Amazon business partners to ensure strong campaign performance through highly relevant banners, videos and landing pages thus delivering positive return on investment for our emerging and growing advertisers.
To do this, this person needs to be extremely hands on, have a deep understanding of Amazon's display advertising products, technical/operational capabilities, as well as the ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling presentation. In addition to working closely with other client facing teams, this person will interact with product development, legal, business teams, advertising agencies and clients.
This position is based at the Amazon India headquarters in Bangalore, with travel as required
- Create innovative, visually stunning, and effective advertising experiences that drive advertiser objectives
- Obsess over our end-customer's Amazon experience and implement a program that continuously strives to improve the messaging, visual design and relevancy of advertisements displayed to the customers.
- Engage with internal business teams (account management, design, finance, product sales and legal) to define the program, define success metrics, and launch the program
- Successfully communicate program vision, roadmaps, progress and metrics to senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Engineer seamless communication between the brands and the end customers and ensure Account managers and designers help raise the - storytelling- aspect of marketing communication
- Develop a framework through which we are continuously evaluating a campaign for its clarity of communication; its cohesiveness across banners, videos, landing pages & detail pages; its relevance and for its ability to tell a compelling story
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to develop processes, tools, and infrastructure to develop best practices which serve clients in a more effective and scalable manner.
- Measure SLAs, productivity and client satisfaction to improve the ease of utilizing creative services
- Help drive evolution of the program through the ongoing client feedback loop and close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Consult with clients on campaign creative strategy using historical and industry data.
- Continuously iterate, A/B test and get feedback from end users through behavior, interactions and surveys. Increase the deep collective knowledge of designers, account managers and brands.
- Develop a very nuanced and granular playbook that will educate and train account managers, designers, brands and agencies on various creative products
- Travel to accounts as needed (Estimated 10-20%).
Basic Qualifications -
- Strong creative storytelling, written communication and presentation skills. Must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people
- Art direction experience and/or designer oversight with attention for detail and superb user engagement
- Experience setting creative direction, coordinating and reviewing the work of the design team and other clients and internal stakeholders to ensure the highest quality and unity of visual style
- Program management experience with a demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and manage relationships
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- The analytical, data-driven approach to problem-solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement and operations excellence programs
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- Passionate about generating big, creative ideas for advertisers, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- 5-7 years of proven experience as a creative leader, preferably with demonstrable experience gained in an interactive agency environment or managed the corporate design/communication team at a product or e-retail company
- Prefer either a degree in design from NIFT, IDC, MICA, sir JJ school of art or an MBA from a Tier 1 college