Amazon - Program Manager - Catalog (2-10 yrs)
Amazon Seller Services offers services to retailers in multiple countries to sell on Amazon websites globally and grow multi-channel commerce. See http://services.amazon.in/ for details of products and services. As a Catalog Specialist within Amazon Seller Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy to enable broad use of Amazon Services by small/medium sellers and large enterprises in India wishing to sell globally and play a key role in influencing selection on global Amazon websites. The objective of this position is to deliver on-going new business growth to Amazon's suite of seller services for businesses of all sizes by integrating third-party sellers that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection onto the Amazon platform.
Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform. In addition you will also be responsible for maintaining and improving catalog quality on the platform, in the process working with internal technology and business teams as well as sellers as needed. Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business, Operations, or related discipline, or relevant experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze, problem-solve, and prioritize.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Professionalism in dealing with senior leadership inside and outside the company.
- High attention to detail, bias for action and ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
- The successful candidate will be someone who thinks and plans ahead, prioritizes short and long term, and manages time not only effectively, but with style and grace.
- Street smart; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Advanced IT literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications. MS excel proficiency desired.
- Ability to handle teams and drive multiple projects in parallel to achieve goals
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Confidently takes ownership and gets things done - self-starter and self-directed
- Passion for innovation
- Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail.
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies, processes and bring improvements.