Recruiter at Amazon.in
Views:2958 Applications:859 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Program Manager - Brand Advertisements (3-5 yrs)
With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we- re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be - and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it - on Amazon, on mobile devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you're obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them - then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Program Manager to help scale our new and growing Advertising program. This person will be responsible for improving advertiser experience, process improvement and project management of programs with the brand ads purview.
To do this, this person needs to be extremely hands on, have a deep understanding of Amazon's advertising products, program management, operational capabilities, as well as the ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling presentation. In addition to working closely with other brand facing teams, this person will interact with product development, technical teams, finance, legal, business teams, advertising agencies and clients.
- Liaise with Marketing, Product management, and Account management to help Brand launch on Amazon Advertising by formulating Brand-centric projects/program for adoption
- Create tools that will help account managers scale their work and improve efficiency
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to set up business processes and SOPs for Brand advertisements funnel.
- Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels to collaborate with the other teams in the development of tailored solutions that meet torso and tail Brands Advertisement goals
- Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues, collaborating with internal teams to develop quick and sound solutions
- Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies