Amazon - Program Manager - Brand Advertisement - IIM/ISB/FMS/SP Jain/XLRI (6-10 yrs)
Program Manager - Brand Advertisement - IIM/ISB/FMS/SP Jain
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions- sponsored, display, video, and custom ads- leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
IN Advertising is one of the fastest growing business worldwide, and we are looking for a program manager in the Brand Advertisement team.
- We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated manager to lead an account management and ad operations team.
- Your team will work with the sales team and other Amazon business partners to manage media campaigns, provide insights, ensure strong campaign performance and deliver high return on investment for advertisers.
- You will leverage your experience and judgment to define organizational strategy, processes, and tools to maximize ROI and accelerate growth.
- You will drive execution of your strategy, ensuring that your team is consistently delivering measurable results in advertiser satisfaction, service quality and other operational quality metrics.
- You will have direct accountability for continuously improving customer satisfaction and efficiency of your team. As result, you will establish partnerships with the sales and product leaders to develop joint goals and strategies to improve our Advertiser solutions.
- Develop and execute service strategies tailored to client needs, team development, and revenue objectives
- Strong project management skills to drive process improvements and develop consistency in the services offered by the team
- Hire and groom a highly engaged team.
- Obtain ongoing client and partner feedback to assess performance against organizational objectives
- Develop and implement processes and best practices to drive consistently strong ROI and ease of doing business and to scale for anticipated growth
- Engage with Amazon Advertising's sales and product leadership teams to represent business results and advocate for customer needs
- Develop best practices and category playbooks to consult and educate advertisers with insights and solutions to achieve greater results on Amazon
- Become an expert on Amazon Advertising product suite, tools, and campaign management workflow and how our broader Customer Success Team integrates
- Deliver regular and bespoke analyses and insights for some of the world's largest advertisers to drive growth across advertiser KPIs and help them grow their businesses
- Travel to accounts as needed (Estimated 20-30%).
- The position is based out of Bangalore
- 6+ years of experience in pre-sales, account management or digital marketing
- 2+ years of people management
- Excellent data driven storytelling skills - you create and deliver compelling presentations
- Analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement and operations excellence programs
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- MBA from Tier 1 B school ( IIM, ISB, SP Jain, XLRI)
Preferred Qualifications :
- Prior experience with a leading digital publisher, consulting and/or consumer and market research organizations
- Experience in media planning and understanding of digital creative production, ad serving, cross-channel attribution, and media analytics
- Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but are necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Hires and develops great people
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Has the vision and stamina to see long term changes through and drive change management in the ecosystem