Amazon - Program Manager - Analytics & Insights (3-7 yrs)
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements.
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
- Advanced in SQL - ability to write complex queries from scratch from multiple tables, creating the appropriate joins, extracting and manipulating data, formatting fields, creating new measures and metrics etc.
- Fluency with an advanced analytical tool (Python, R, SAS, etc.) ability to run or ramp up on statistical modelling and testing in one of the above languages. Solid understanding of Data Science and Marketing Science subjects including statistical methodologies such as regression, hypothesis testing and price elasticity.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with others with diverse skill sets and excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal) Comfortable presenting complex analysis in a simple, easy to digest way to stakeholders.
Experience in delivering client facing reports in a consultancy role Experience with advertising publishers, marketing/creative agencies or digital media planning. Advanced knowledge with a visualization tool (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.). Ability to create interactive, user-friendly and compelling dashboards and reports MBA, Masters degree in Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Advertising, or Business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.