Amazon - Program Manager - Amazon Food (2-6 yrs)
- Amazon is seeking a dynamic, innovative, and results-oriented Program Manager for Amazon Food. We're looking for a hands-on and motivated self-starter who's passionate about using data to help us measure every area of the business, drive efficiencies, optimizations and influence decision-making across multiple teams.
- The Program Manager will own multiple program tracks and will coordinate and lead efforts across sales, category, product, and operations teams to deliver results.
- This position also manages the planning and execution of sales team's goals, including segmentation of business goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving various improvements in Business to increase its effectiveness in driving results.
- The successful candidate must have very strong analytical skills and expert in excel and MS Access. Knowledge of SQL would be an added advantage. He/She will be passionate about their work, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. He/She will have be detail oriented and will have proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- He/she will be experienced at working with large data sets and the technical tools needed to work with them. He/she will have superb communication and demonstrated stakeholder management skills, and be a passionate advocate of sales team to other stakeholders. He/she will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with Sales and Category team to own lead allocation and management. Work with Business intelligence team to track onboarding progress.
- Own onboarding SOPs across sales, catalog and onboarding
- Collaborate across Sales, Product and Marketing team to create playbook for multiple city launch
- Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Program Manage large scale and high impacting areas such as Restaurant fees
- Represent merchant and sales team in product roadmap to automate operational activities
- Build a data oriented culture, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve business goals
- Be skilled in collaborative environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning / messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely
- MBA from premier B - School of India
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience with a focus in relationship management and negotiation skills
- Experience using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to measure service levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
- 5+ years- experience in program management, collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- E-Commerce experience preferred
- Background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources.
- Has managed critical operational processes, with end to end business responsibility.