Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4661 Applications:1099 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1015
Amazon - Program Manager - Amazon Flex - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (3-10 yrs)
- Amazon India is looking for Rock Star Program Manager for one of its most audacious programs - Amazon Flex. While the program is highly strategic, impactful, the objective of the program is to build a highly responsive supply channel to cater to non-linear demand of Indian e-Commerce.
- Indian e-commerce industry is growing with a CAGR of 57%1 to become a $100 BN industry in 2020. At IN Amazon Operations, we are building the operations, Technologies and the complete ecosystem to ensure right supply of feet on ground to support this phenomenal growth.
- The program you are being hired for will help to bring paradigm change in the way India works today, the way we control the workforce, measure their performance and pay. In the program, we are harnessing the Technological supremacy we have across the geographies and build the overall ecosystem to draw the operations for India.
- The person will be primarily responsible to market the value proposition, build the brand in India initially; and will be responsible to own and build the complete driver pool for the program for an entire city. The person will be responsible invent the right marketing levers based on the geography, and target population to build the driver pool for the program.
- The person will hold the key for the success of the program owning the supply mechanism at a city level. He will on one hand, work closely with global teams to tap into the global marketing acumen / technologies; on the other hand, work closely with IN Ops teams to own the driver supply pipeline for that city.
- Candidate should be fine with short to long term overseas travel based on business need.
Basic Qualifications :
- Post Graduation. MBA from Tier 1 institute is highly desirable.
- Should have a good understanding of the sourcing channels and experience in sourcing delivery partners in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in scaling up programs from scratch and handling operations in a fast paced environment is highly preferable.
- Should be able to work efficiently with multiple stakeholders - Sourcing Partners, Operations, Planning, Program and other teams.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Sales background is desirable.
- People management experience, especially in handling field teams.
- Knowledge of city topography, local sourcing partners and network is an added advantage.
- Experience in process improvement and knowledge of specific methodologies such has Six Sigma, Kaizen preferred.