Recruiter at Amazon
Views:45549 Applications:1834 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:509
Amazon - Program Manager - Amazon Customer Excellence Service - IIM/IIT/FMS/MDI (6-12 yrs)
Program Manager - Amazon Customer Excellence Service
INFC ACES program Manager :
- ACES managers are focused on supporting Fulfilment Centers (FCs) improvements made on behalf of Amazon customers, to drive into standardization efforts, act as liaisons with other departments, provide process skills to the FCs, support FC launches, support FC Kaizen Events in their areas of expertise, and to run and coordinate cross-functional projects for successful implementation across the FCs.
- The process owner's mission is to help FCs succeed in scaling operations whilst meeting performance commitments through working hard and smart to strengthen standardization, by developing process improvement leaders with dive-deep process skills, by running and coordinating the top business efforts/projects and by supporting mechanisms generating a daily Kaizen culture of continuous root cause elimination, such as implementing improvements resulting from abnormalities identified in standard work initiatives.
The INFC ACES program manager will be owning national programs. He/She will be working with site ACES managers and site leadership to :
- Deploy the FC Benchmarking processes which have been adapted for India to train ops leaders and establish sustainable mechanism in INFCs.
- Use the PDCA methodology to drive small scale improvements in processes
- Use the Kaizen methodology to drive large scale process improvements or reduction in costs.
- Sustain roll out of CI essentials and Kaizen essentials training to managers.
- Align with WW ACES attempt to use - Amazonian terminology for ACES tools- . Develop robust systems and train operators to drive the value we expect Area Organization and Area Readiness
Basic Qualifications :
- Previous experience in operational logistics/supply chain, manufacturing, transportation, general management or engineering role
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen technique
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time to analyze, implement, monitor best practice solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate complex processes and financial scenarios.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate strong track record of team leadership within a large scale rapid and process driven environment, whilst also being able to handle multiple projects.
- Sound business acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and related software
- Fluent in English
- Graduation from IIT/IIM or Top ranked colleges
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.