Manager Program Management at Amazon
Views:4332 Applications:1250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Amazon - Program Manager - Advertising (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated individual to help scale our growing advertising business.
- You will work with the creative, business and product teams to enable advertisers to efficiently build, manage, measure and optimise Display ad creatives and related brand offerings.
- You should be passionate about understanding how creative is a key lever to drive advertising performance, the range of Amazon products available to our advertisers, and engaging with internal and external partners to deliver results.
- You play a key role on the Creative team, owning tools to impact process and advertiser quality at scale, driving adoption of new creative products with internal teams and advertisers in turn, and engaging with stakeholders to constantly find new ways to deliver value.
- You thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions. This role has both internal and client-facing components and is also responsible for identifying opportunities to drive long-term growth. You will deliver consultative solutions for our partners, earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful on Amazon.
- Become an expert on Amazon advertising solutions and the role creatives play to impact short term performance & long term brand identity
- Develop programs to manage annual brand plans and streamline advertiser facing communication
- Develop tools to manage advertiser quality, process and insight sharing at scale
- Analyze creative/campaign performance against key elements to generate insights for internal team & advertisers
- Consult and educate advertisers with insights and solutions to achieve greater results on Amazon
- Strong project management skills to impact process improvements
- Lead dedicated programs to scale creative products launch and adoption
- Work cross-functionally with business, product and other Amazon partners to drive value and increase advertiser satisfaction