Amazon - Program Manager (5-8 yrs)
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon Seller Services is focused on breaking down barriers to allow 3rd party sellers to sell their items to customers around the world.
This exciting role entails working with multiple Seller Recruitment teams worldwide and focus on driving best-in-class customer/ seller experience, helping existing sellers expand their business on the Amazon platform in India.
- Author Deep Dives into high visibility topics and present the findings to the VP Level.
- Track merchant performance, troubleshoot issues and identify solutions in scalable way.
- Be the subject matter expert for the Indian marketplace.
- Bridge communication and best practices across international teams around the world.
- Understanding Seller needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a rapidly changing environment.
- Anticipating bottlenecks, provide escalation management and support
- Remaining flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the Seller success firmly as the focus.
- Identify and isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
We are looking for an individual that is excited about learning and building a career in e-commerce and is able to:
- Effectively communicate and influence individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Project manage complex, multi-faceted projects.
- Take the initiative and operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- Think and act strategically and tactically delivering measurable results.
Basic qualifications :
Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- High level of academic achievement including a good first degree from a leading institution
- Experience driving large, cross-functional, projects within recognizably successful organizations in a comparable fast paced environment. Experience with Internet/eCommerce businesses is beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability of solving problems and business challenges through analyzing and data. Experience with SQL is beneficial.
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with internal and external partners.
- Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, SalesForce, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.