Amazon - Program Manager (4-15 yrs)
Key job responsibilities:
As a PM you will capture project requirements, plan for dependencies, and make partner teams more efficient. You have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy. You will measure project progress, report quality issues and clear blockers. You will help guide the team's roadmap and apply the lessons of their past successes and failures to a growing program.
Specifically, the Program Manager will:
- Define program requirements.
- Manage operations of the projects, including schedule, logistics, forecast and resource planning.
- Manage multiple projects at one time and prioritize as necessary.
- Continuously evaluate data tools and processes to offer scalable solutions and high quality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve the efficiency of data annotation processes.
- 3+ years of program or project management experience
- A Bachelor's/PG degree in Machine Learning, Computational Linguistics, Linguistics or other relevant field
Preferred qualifications: Experience working with text data, including experience with language annotation and natural language processing.