Partner - Talent Acquisition at Amazon
Views:1869 Applications:603 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Program Manager (3-8 yrs)
External Job Description :
- Are you eager to make a huge impact on Amazon's product testing operations? Are you an energetic person ready to work with Amazons latest devices and improve the end user experience through effective test management and process improvements!
- Amazons Device Associate team is looking for a dynamic and talented Program Manager for managing device-testing teams.
- Would manage Testing projects and will have the opportunity to work on latest Amazon devices and products. Will work along with DAs and SMEs, and will report to the Ops Manager.
- The individual will be expected to understand existing process, implement required process changes, provide support for transition of existing process to new process, train associates on the new process and participate actively in process stakeholder calls.
- Discuss with teams to understand existing business process to identify areas of possible process improvements (enhancements and pain points)
- Work with Managers to understand the changes that needs to be made in existing business process.
- Implement the changes to existing process and test if changes are providing desired business results.
- Maintaining labs / shipments / procurements / device details that are needed for the program.
- Publish status report on the deliverables owned.
- Driving QA meetings.
- Supporting QA team with code merges and build generations.
- Flag possible roadblocks and perform a deep dive to recommend/implement corrective actions.
- Follow up on technical requirements with the tech team, facilitates progress, identifies blockers, and raises visibility of issues with manager.
- Own the communication of project status. Regularly impart clear and concise summaries for the projects you own to your leadership/management team and are effective in answering questions in detail.
- Enabling metrics framework by working together with the tech team to measure Org performance and deliver solutions that can be reused across teams.
Basic qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/MCA and Masters degree in Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong business communication skills ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical skills Ability to interpret data and complex business rules.
- Understanding of process improvement measures and workflows.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform Root Cause Analysis and identify constraints to recommend a solution.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity use discretion and judgment to take critical business decisions based on available information.
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience working on process improvement processes like Six Sigma, Kaizen etc. is a plus
- Expertise in delivering projects that involve multiple stakeholders from Business and technology across the globe
- Experience in data analysis and in translating business needs into detailed feature requirements.
- Prior experience in software development environment either in the capacity of a business analyst/software engineer.
- Familiarity with retail/ecommerce would be an added advantage.