Talent Acquisition at Amazon.com
Views:4394 Applications:661 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Amazon - Program Manager (10-18 yrs)
Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL) is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative thought leader with a strong background in product & platform innovation and a history of strategic and tactical execution to help improve customers experience for AISPL users.
In this role you' ll manage a complex portfolio of development programs being built by our platform development team and liaise across various internal functions like sales, finance, legal, tax, and commerce providing the glue to keep the project/pieces organized and on track.
This role will require coordination across many internal and external teams and will work with the global product management team to make prioritization calls across the portfolio that require both keen business and technical judgment, and also drive process and tooling improvements for greater transparency and efficiency.
The successful candidate must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams. We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous projects that will be industry defining. This position requires a technical background, strong problem solving skills and customer focus with a passion for the cloud.
Key functions will include :
- Lead the analysis of complex business problems and responsible for business requirements being documented to the highest standard.
- Through effective project management, support the development of tools and process to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with Amazon's worldwide software development team, project managers, finance, legal, tax and other relevant stakeholders
- At all times driving to the desired end state and ensuring the voice of the customer is reflected in everything that we do.
- Work with and establish project teams and ensure that all agreed strategic projects are progressing and delivering desired results on time and in budget, to include : process improvements, AISPL technical functionalities & capabilities, user experience, workflow improvements for AR collections and similar.
- Proactively identify solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
- Using own initiative to develop or improve program or project management processes.
- Perform daily functions of the PMO, such as program scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverables, benefits and milestones, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk, issue and action logs.
Basic Qualifications :
- 10+ years of experience in Sales Support, Programs Ops or similar role in a corporate environment
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Math or a related field
- Proven success in creatively solving problems and refining processes and procedures
- Experience using CRM and financial/accounting software (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and detail-oriented
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
- Genuine enthusiasm for technology, cloud computing, and Amazon
Preferred qualifications :
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine key operational processes
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing and evolving role
- Desire to grow with the team and take on additional responsibilities
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.