Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4503 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Amazon - Product Manager - Transportation Team (6-12 yrs)
Exp: 6 - 12 Yrs
Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of Product Manager for its India transportation product team. Trans PM team manages the product road map, engagement and execution for Transportation products across Ops (cost, scale and quality initiatives) and IN business (new capabilities and reach initiatives to drive the business flywheel) with multiple Tech teams ( based out of Seattle as well as India).
As a product manager, you will:
- Gather requirements and conceptualize a transportation solution to solve a business problem.
- Define, design, launch and manage new transportation related products in India.
- Work with key stake holders across various functions to define and launch a product.
- Launch and expand the program as per Amazon's requirements while being responsible for all customer and merchant satisfaction, performance, compliance, accounting and financial related metrics.
- This role calls for an individual who can own all aspects of how transportation impacts customer experience, shipper experience and operator experience; manage performance and measure, determine, then drive, any initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision making skills to balance customer experience with financial impact. This position offers a broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within Amazon.
- The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and excels at dealing with ambiguity and design and define products to address real ground problems. He / She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects including communication across all levels and teams in the organization: senior leaders, technical teams, finance, fulfillment, and business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/products from concept to deployment.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant product management experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to prioritize projects and get commitments from internal stakeholders, including TPMs, SDEs, SDMs, program managers, and leaders at multiple levels across operations, and business areas.
- Ability to influence remote teams.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Advanced project management and risk mitigation skills.
- Unparalleled bias for action with an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- MBA with 2+ years experience in Product Management, Product Marketing or Program Management.
- Experience in delivering complex Tech projects involving multiple platforms
- Experience in delivering systems at scale