Amazon - Product Manager - CRM - India Consumer Business (4-9 yrs)
Are you interested in owning & building products that support the growth and competitiveness of our third party Seller business on Amazon? We are looking for a Product Manager to define new concepts, drive new initiatives and help us build strategy in our Sales technology initiatives for Amazon India. Amazon Consumer business team is seeking PM
The ideal candidate will partner closely with our sales, account manager, marketing, program teams to drive new requirements, find opportunities for product/process improvement, and implement new changes that are highly usable, scalable, and extensible within our product environment. The candidate must have a strong business and technical acumen and be able to navigate seamlessly between working with our business teams in addition to being an integral part of the day to day development activities of Tech program and engineering team.
As a part of the role, the candidate will create and implement the pipeline management, build product roadmap, partner with our stakeholders to prioritise new projects and enhancements, lead a team of product associates/BA to implement new changes to the platform, provide strategic consultation on overall product. Candidate should be able to operate independently with little guidance as well as in partnership with the Senior PM and other partners across functional teams to align on roadmap decisions and prioritization.
The Product Manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements, and analyzing data). The PM will partner with operations, technology teams, and business development teams to work on Product Strategy and Roadmap & Product execution.
The PM will have to show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture. To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills, demonstrate ownership, analytical ability, and an eye for detail. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Key job responsibilities :
In this role, you will:
1. Roadmap Planning: Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing/planning the roadmap and releases.
2. Requirements Definition: Develop comprehensive product plans and produce high-quality BRD's/PRD's and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget. Work closely with stakeholders on regulations and compliance requirements to eliminate adoption bottlenecks - for internal teams and Sellers.
3. Product Roll-out: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities. Partner closely with the Sale and Business Development leader to drive adoption and ensure processes for onboarding that are easy and intuitive.
4. Seller Success: Drive product innovation to improve self-service capabilities for Sellers to achieve and grow online sales success. Drive innovations to all elements of the seller experience to improve their business results post-implementation.
5. Evaluate launch outcomes and reintegrate learning into the organization and product plan.
6. Coordinate internal user forums to collect and identify feature-level development opportunities.
7. Perform hands on testing of new requirements and changes to ensure requirements were implemented successfully prior to deployment; lead end user testing with customers
8. Partner with cross functional teams to define critical reporting needs from the system. Produce reusable reporting & dashboard and training material templates that business teams can utilize.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.