Amazon - Principal Program Manager - RCX (10-14 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Leader, who shares Amazon's passion for the customer and will take on the massive challenge of improving returns experience for customers and sellers on the Amazon India Marketplace. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on the strategy to drive all aspects of customers returns on the platform, and invent systems and processes to make returns seamless on the marketplace. Essentially, you will play a crucial role in Amazon India achieving its mission of - transforming the way India buys and sells- .
In this role, you will be responsible for shaping the strategy, planning, executing programs to drive up engagement, cost reduction and sustainability. You will define both the long-term strategy and short-term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results. The ideal candidate will be innovative, team-oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successfully owning a large complex consumer problem directly and through influence. An understanding of, and passion for, technology and operations is highly desired.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be a thought leader in coming up with innovative solutions to simplify the customer problems with intuitive, closed loop and high engagement solutions
- Understand the key cost drivers and come with innovative propositions to improve sustainability for our sellers while improving customer experience.
- Own and manage all return related cost heads for the business and drive improvement across each
- Lead the development of the strategy and vision for multiple areas and create buy-in both internally and with key external partners.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer and seller experience.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Bachelor's degree - 10+ years of leadership experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a services/product organization role with end-to-end business ownership
- Experience managing complex data analytics and related business metrics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.